Posts tagged lol.
this is the best thing in the entire world
she should greet jane as if nothing happened and see how jane reacts
i always need to reblog this
That once Amazing person…
courtney is living the dream
Shino: Likes bugs. Grows up to like bugs even more.
Ichigo: H-hollow? Isn’t it supposed to be a chicken?
Orihime: …..to get to the other side?
Ishida: By my pride as a Quincy that hollow will not make it across the road!!
Rukia: I believe these drawings will make it clear.
Renji: Did you say hollow?! Ban-kai!
Byakuya: Kurosaki Ichigo, is it not your duty to stop those hollows?
Aizen: It crossed the road….because I willed it.
Urahara: Why would a simple shopkeeper like me know a thing like that?
Hitsugaya: Matsumoto!!!! Are you letting hollows roam free again?!?
Matsumoto: Not everything is my fault, captain!
Hichigo: Who knows why?
Kira: Perhaps it despaired of the side it was on.
Yoruichi: Tch. In my day hollows didn’t make it to the road.
Soi Fon: L-lady Yoruichi!
Ulquiorra: Perhaps it is because of….heart.
Grimmjow: Hollows don’t have hearts, you freakin’ idiot.
Omg, Ulquiorra is the best.
So shortly after driving out of Jericho, I noticed a large grouping of IDF soldiers
Turns out those morons managed to flip a jeep of theirs.
“How many IDF idiots does it take to flip a jeep back onto its wheels?”
“Hmmm, how many?”
“I don’t know, but I’ll let you know as soon as we manage to get enough in one place.”
- I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
- When chemists die, they barium.
- Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
- I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
- This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
- I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
- I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
- They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.
- We’re going on a class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.
- Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
- Broken pencils are pointless.
- I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
- What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
- I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
- All the toilets in New York’s police stations have been stolen. The police have nothing to go on.
- I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
- Haunted French pancakes give me the crêpes.
- A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
- The earthquake in Washington obviously was the Government's fault.
- Be kind to your dentist. He has fillings, too.
This Is All Kinds Of Wrong of the Day: First: Anonymous 4Chan trolls posted a fake screenshot of a tweet by verified “Entertainment Tonight” that “confirmed” Justin Bieber had leukemia. Tweets from Kanye, Nicki Minaj, and Chris Brown seemed to support the news.
Then: Beliebers began posting pics and vids of themselves with their heads shaved in a global show of support hashtagged #BaldForBieber.
Miraculously: The rumors were false and the Biebs is just fine, and now a bunch of tweens supposedly have no hair.
I need this on my page again.