So I’ll be going to Istanbul this month to see Ciwan, and I’m kida lost on all the places I want t see. There’s just so much history in that place, I’m just overwhelmed with the amount of stuff that’s actually over there for me to see. I want to see everything, but I know I can’t. I wan to stick with the mains but also some of the hidden gems, but I don’t want to be travelling the whol time. I’ll be there for 3 1/2 weeks. But suggestions? Places to visit? Things to eat?
Posts tagged ciwan.
In case you forgot what your grocery list consisted of.
- Onions (red onions are sweeter than the white onions)
- Bread (if you’re running out)
- Rice (if you don’t have any at home, I’ll give you instructions to make some fried rice)
- Goat cheese (if you don’t have anymore)
- Pasta sauce
- Chicken breast (if you want to eat chicken)
Sometimes I wonder what my life would be without you.
The only answer I can come up with? It. Would. Suck.
I was going through some stuff and I found this. Oh Ciwan, he’s such a romantic.
Appreciate the little things Ciwan does for me, and make sure you do the same for him whenever possible.
I love it when Ciwan wakes up early just so he can talk to me before I go to sleep.
- Me: Awww, I didn't get to make a funny face
- Ciwan: Babe, you don't have to. Your face is funny enough